- Del Potro won't get to meet Nadal in the 4th round.
- If Petzschner is injury free, Soderling will go out tomorrow. I'm predicting a QF for Philipp (including a possible win over best friend Jurgen Melzer, who I'm hoping is also over his injuries).
- Isner will beat Mahut easily...
- ... and will go on to meet Federer in round 4.
- Llodra will play against two Serbian players in a row - Troicki, then Djokovic.
- Semis will be the exact replay of the Roland Garros.
- Final: Federer def. Nadal.
Monday, 20 June 2011
Super quick Wimbledon predictions
My list of predictions, this will be telegraphically short: